D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliott in the King's Forest

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Elliott in the King's Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Elliott in the King's Forest

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Layla thinks for a moment and around 200 books appear around here. "This should be all the information you need on dragon slaying. I warn you that they are very powerful creatures. But there is no where else to get a larger sum of gold. I know the location of an ancient black dragon that would have a very large sum of gold. If you think you could defeat it."

Valor
Admin

https://ddfreeroam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Elliott's eyes grow wide at the plethora of books presented to him. "Of course we can defeat it, but perhaps just the most important one or two books would be more efficient. We'd be waiting a long time to kill that dragon for me to memorize the important information in all of these. I don't need to be an expert. I just need an edge."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:23 pm

She holds up her hand and two books fly out of the pile and land in front of you. "Those two books will show you the strengths and weaknesses of black dragons in a more simplified manner."

(do you actually want me to post that, I can send you a link. I'm sure you can find it rather easy. Doesn't matter to me)

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Elliott puts the books in his pocket. "Now then, I think we should go turn in our contract and slay ourselves a dragon. To Eveningstar then, Layla?"

Elliott extends his hand to her.

(Nah, I'll just monster manual them)
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Layla takes hold of your hand and Carly's hand a purple sphere appears around all of you and you teleport back to the dining hall of the mercenary company. Everyone looks around at you startled. Layla scoffs. "How annoying." She squints her eyes a bit and they all turn around and go back to eating as if nothing happened. The man that originally gave you the contract comes up to you looking much more sober this time. "hmm. You're alive, did you complete the contract?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 am

Elliott looks to Carly. "We fulfilled every necessary aspect of it, and Carly here has the payment."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 am

Carly takes out the bag of platinum pieces. "There you go, and maybe a bonus should be provided for the people who completed a contract no one else could." The man takes the bag and pours it out on his desk and begins to count it. "No bonus, first let's see if it's all here." Layla sighs. "Time on this plane moves fast enough without us wasting it counting money." She squints her eyes again and the man stands up from the table. "All right it's all here, you can have your cut." He hands you your cut.

(gained 25,000 gold)

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 am

Elliott pours the coins into his pocket. "Pleasure doing business with you, sir." He goes to the locker and counts the coins, making sure there are 100 of them still there.

If they're all there, Elliott walks out of the guild and asks Layla, "So where's this dragon's lair?"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 am

Layla focuses for a moment.  "The alir is at dragonmere.  Would you prefer me to take you there now?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5