D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraliss in Collinwood

3 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Coraliss in Collinwood - Page 5 Empty Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:55 pm

After a few minutes of searching all the hunters begin going back to their respective wagons. Willo's keeps looking around nervously trying to find his dad to no avail. One of the hunters approaches him on his riding dog. "Your name is Willo's correct?"
"Yes that's me, do you know where my dad is?" The hunter gets a bit of a frown on his face and gets off of his riding dog there is a brief pause where he tries to make words but can't force them out. He gets down on his knee and puts his hand on the boys shoulder. "He was injured in the fighting and had to retreat into the woods. After the battle all the injured people came back but he went missing." He forces the frown on his face to turn into a obviously forced smile. "but several of the hunters stayed behind to look for him, I'm sure he'll be back by morning." He stands up and gets back on his riding dog facing away from Willo's he lets his smile turn back into a frown. He rides off toward the wagons. Willo's stands for a moment with no reaction just shaking a bit. The girl he was wrestling with before runs up to him and holds his hand. She looks at him with worried eyes but doesn't say anything.

Valor
Admin

https://ddfreeroam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 am

Coraliss has a sinking feeling and quickly walks over to Willos. She crouches down next to him. "It does not sound good, but hopefully they will find him, and tomorrow he will be back with you, and have a new story to tell you.she said the last part with a real smile. "We will probably be going to bed soon, would you like to stay the night with me?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 am

The boy releases the girls hand and grabs onto you tightly. He doesn't say any words but he nods his head up and down and you can feel the tears rolling down his eyes. The girl slowly backs away and gives you a smile. Then she turns and walks away.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:36 am

"Do you have anything that you want to go get before you come sleep with me in the medic wagon?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 am

The little boy thinks for a moment and runs into the wagons. With in about two minutes he reappears with a teddy bear in his arms. "Okay, I'm ready now." He takes your lead and follows you back to the medical wagon. "Where do I sleep?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Coraliss ponders for a moment Well I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to sleep, but I figure we can curl up on the floor unless someone says otherwise.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Willos crawls into the wagon. Two of the other clerics were already asleep and spread across the seats. The other cleric that had slept all day was not in the wagon. Willos makes his way over the front right corner of the wagon. He sits down and throws a blanket over himself and waits for you to join him before laying his head back and going to sleep.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Coraliss smiles down at him. She curls up next to him so that he is tucked safely in the corner of the wagon. She listens to his even breathing and says a prayer that his father would make it back safely, as she does so she drifts off to sleep.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:58 pm

(A prayer to Glittergold for the safety of a halfling, interesting)
You wake up the next morning pretty early before many of the others. Willos is still asleep in the corner. You notice the girl from last night is also asleep in the medical wagon, at the very back curled up against Merlan who is awake looking out across the camp.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:01 am

Coraliss sits up quietly and whispers " Have you seen Willos's father come back?"

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:39 am

He turns to you and speaks as quietly as he can. "They didn't find him last night, but they left again this morning to look for him. If they don't find him by tonight though. We'll need to move on." He keeps his face mono tone as he speaks but when he's done talking he looks at the floor then over to the boy. Then he turns his head and looks out the back of the wagon again.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Coraliss sits for a bit. She gets up and walks a little off from the camp, still with in hearing distance and prays for an hour. (Spells that I had prepared: Cure minor wounds x3, Cure light wounds x2, Protection domain sanctuary) Afterwards she gets up and goes back to see if Willos is awake.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 pm

As you get back to the camp Willos is just waking up. He stretches his arms and yawns. He looks around the wagon and notices the girl who is now awake sitting beside him. They start talking to each other, but you're to far away to hear.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 pm

As she gets closer she calls out "Hey sleepy heads, want to go see if we can find ourselves some breakfast?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 pm

The two get up, Willos is frowning but it turns into a smile he he see's the bright smile the girl has on. They run out of the wagon and immediately to the breakfast table. Dragging you along with them. Merlan walks over and joins you as you're eating breakfast. Hey, arn't you the girl that was curled around my legs all day yesterday?" The girls grins and chuckles. "Maybe... Who are you exactly?"
"I thought so. My name is Merlan what's yours?"
"My name is katie, nice to meet you!" She reaches out with both arms to shake his hand. He laughs as she does it and then turns to Willos. "Good morning Willos." Willos looks up from his food. "Good morning."

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:11 am

Coraliss turns to Merlan, "So any idea what the plan for the caravan is today?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:48 am

He leans to you and whispers. "We're staying here for today, or at least until they find Willo's dad." He turns back with a smile on his face. "So I hear we're staying here today. What are two going to do?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Coraliss looks at Katie and Willos waiting for their reply.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:09 pm

They look at each other then back to you and Merlan. "I don't know I guess we'll just enjoy ourselves." Willos gives a big bright smile. Katie turns to him with worry in her eyes. Through her glare you can tell that she thinks that Willos smile must be faked. But she returns a grin to him. "Yeah, we'll just have some fun."

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

Coraliss gets up and walks out of the wagon. She motions for Merlan. After they are out of hear distance from the kids she turns to him. "I'm thinking of joining the search for Willos's father, but I do not want to go in to the woods alone. Have you heard if anyone is going in to look today?"

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:40 am

Merlan looks at the ground and speaks to you. "Yeah, a few hunters went into the forest this morning looking for him. But they haven't found anything yet as far as I know. I was thinking of going to search for him myself. You sure you can handle yourself out there?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 am

Coraliss laughs nervously, "nope, not at all, but I hate seeing Willos so sad. So I was hoping to go see if I could be of any help.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:01 am

Merlan gives a smile. "Don't worry we'll be fine." He stands up and goes to talk to some of the caravan leaders. Then he walks over and gets two riding dogs and comes back to you. "All right, ready to go?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Coraliss eyes the dogs nervously. "Okay, but I have to warn you, I'm not a great rider.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Ride check

d20+mod1=10

Last edited by Coraliss Meara on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next