D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraliss in Collinwood

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Coraliss in Collinwood - Page 3 Empty Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Coraliss smiled down at the girl, "Just make sure that if your bomb is going to go off it is one someone other than you!She laughed as she said it."Do you know where everyone went?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:26 pm

The girl lays on her back and stares at the ceiling. "A couple of people said they found something in the woods so they went to hunt it. The other healers said that they wanted to help so they went off to. You can probably catch them if you want." The girl curls up against the legs of the boy who is still asleep in the wagon. "But I'm injured so I get an excuse to stay here and sleep for awhile!" She chuckles and grins as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

Valor
Admin

https://ddfreeroam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Coraliss sits for a second and decides to go outside to see if she can see the people who had left earlier.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 pm

You can see the other clerics standing with some hunters. They are mounting riding dogs and weapons and are getting ready to ride off into the woods. A halfling man holding a crossbow speaks out to the others. "As we said before, we found something massive in the forest. We don't think it'll be to dangerous if we ambush it. And it could provide food for months. Anyone else wishing to join the hunt should mount a riding dog and come with us."

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:49 am

Coraliss looks at the dogs and how the other clerics are with those going hunting. She thinks to herself "If they all go, who will stay here in case someone here needs help." She decides that since most of the other clerics are going on the hunt she will stay behind to make sure that everyone else is safe.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:29 am

The rest of them leave and head out into the forest waving goodbye for the time being. The rest of the caravan moves onward toward their destination. Off to your left you see a small boy crying and reaching out for the dogs. He musters out some words. "No daddy don't leave me." He looks at the ground after the dogs disappear into the trees.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:39 am

Coraliss walks over to him and crouches down in front of him. "I'm sure that he will be back soon. Do you want to walk with me, or find your family?"

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:10 am

He wipes the tears off of his face and looks up at you. "Daddy is my only family." He grabs onto you tightly and gives you a very tight hug and lays his head on your lap.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Coraliss hugs him back. "Well then you can come sit with me in the medic wagon then." She stands up and takes his hand. Coraliss and the boy walk over to the medic wagon. She hails the driver of the wagon."Hi, could you slow the wagon down enough that the boy would be able to get on? I'm keeping an eye on him until his father gets back from the hunt."

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:59 pm

The wagon driver looks over the ponies and down at you. He pulls back on his ropes a little and the wagon slows to an almost stop. The boy climbs into the wagon to see the other sleeping cleric and sleeping little girl. He gets a confused look on his face and looks up at you. "Does everyone here just sleep?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Coraliss climbs on after him and smiles, "Well it would see so. I haven't gotten but a few words out of either of them before they drifted off to sleep. So what is you name?she asked as she sat down and motioned to the boy to sit next to her.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 pm

The boy walks over and sits next to you. "My name is Willos, What's your name?" He sits still but kicks his legs back and forth. He still isn't smiling and gripping tight to his seat he stares at you but avoids eye contact.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Coraliss smiles kindly "My name is Coraliss. I'm traveling with the caravan so that I can learn more abou the work and help people. Why are you and your father traveling?with the last question asked she turned her head and motioned for him to answer.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:48 pm

The boy looks up at you now making eye contact. "My father is a guard for the caravan, he says that these people are our family. So we need to protect them and they'll protect us." The boy turns back to look at the two sleeping on the other side of the wagon. He gives a slight smile.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 am

"Your father seems like a smart man. I guess that is why I am here in a way. I want to help people. So if I can protect you I will. So you have traveled on with the Caravan longer than I have, what do you do for fun when moving from place to place?She asked as she made a funny face at the two still asleep.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:25 am

The boy lets out a small laugh at you. "We mostly just play pranks on each other and work on stuff to sell. We also tell a lot of stories! Sometimes it gets boring but it's usually really fun!"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:54 am

Coraliss thinks for a second. "well I dont have anything to work on to see, but if you want I could try telling a story, or I have a little bit of ink and we could try giving them some black freckles.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:31 am

The boy stops listening after you say the word stories. He jumps out of his seat with a exited look on his face with his arms up and pressed tightly to his chest. "You know stories. Can you tell me one, please, please!"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 am

Coraliss looks at him for a second and smile widely. "Sure, but you have to sit down first."After the boy sits down she takes a big breath and starts into her story. "Once upon a time there lived a boy who was quite small, but felt that he was destined to do something very big and very great. As time passed and he grew older this great thing still had not come. So he became an apprentice to a tailor. He worked hard and became quite good. But what impressed people the most about him was that he was very smart. One day while walking through the village he over heard some towns people telling about how they had seen a giant roaming the countryside. The boy kept this in his brain and hurried off back to the tailor's shop. the next day the townsfolk had a meeting at the giant who had moved into the area had started eating up all of their sheep. The townsfolk wanted someone to go and get rid of the giant. A brave warrior stood up and declared that he woudl go and vanquish the giant. So he left and never came back. The next day the townsfolk held another meeting to see if any one else would face the giant. A cunning wizard declared that he would end the giant and be back before dinner and he left. But even by breakfast the wizard was nowhere to be found. The townspeople held another meeting begging for someone to end the giant. Here it is thought the boy to himself, here is my great big thing. He jumped up and said that he would kill the giant. The townspeople all laughed at him and said that no tailor could kill the giant. But the boy was determined. He set out with some cheese to eat on the way, and his trusty thread and needle. After walking a ways out of town the boy quickly stumbled on the giant. The giant saw him and began laughing. Is this who they send out to fight me? Well the boy paid no attention to the giant. He walked right up to the giant and told him. I am stronger than you.Well the giant could not believe that.Prove it!The giant bellowed. So the boy took out his cheese that was quite round and said.I can squeeze water out of this rock.And with that he squeezed the cheese so hard that the whey began to drip out like water.The boy knew that since he was so small the giant would not realize that it was cheese and not a rock. The giant quickly ran over and pick up a rock and squeezed it as hard as he could, but nothing came out. The boy yelled outPerhaps you need a bigger rock.The giant then ran over and found the biggest boulder he could find and wasted all of his strength on the boulder. As he lay panting he looked at the boy and decided that the boy could not be threat and decided to take a nap. Once the giant fell asleep the boy took out his needle and thread and sewed the giants arms and legs together. Just after the boy finished he took the giants sword and cut off the giants head. The boy took ran back to the town and called all of the townsfolk to come out and see the giant that he had killed. After that the towns people looked up to the boy, and the boy knew that he had done his big great thing.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:11 am

The boy throws his arms up in excitement. "That was a great story do you have any others?!" The other halfling cleric that was asleep wakes up to the sound of the boy yelling. He looks around for a moment and see's you talking to the boy, and the girl asleep at his feet. He lays his head back and goes back to sleep.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I have a bunch more, how do you feel about a story that has a young boy, a princess, and three magical horses?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:08 am

The little boy sits back down on the floor. "Please, please. I love hearing stories. And magic horses sound really cool!"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:56 am

"Okay, okay. There once was a princess. She was quite pretty and very nice. Her father, the king, wanted to marry her off, so he decided that the best way to find her a suitable husband was to hold a challenge. So the king built a glass pyramid and set the young princess on top of it with a little tent over her and her kitten.Knights and Princes came from all over to try to win her hand. The challenge was that one man had to retrieve three golden apples from the princess. After many days still no one had been able to even get one apple. Now there was a young boy who felt that it was terrible way to decided who your were going to marry, but he was just a farm boy and did not believe that there was anything that he could do to help her. One night when he was out working in the field late he saw a beautiful golden horse walking across the field towards him with a gold set of armor on his back. When he got closer the boy tried to get the attention of the knight. But the knight never said anything. Finally the boy turned to the horse and said, "where is your rider?"to which the horse replied, Well, I never had a rider. I come to seek a friend."The boy was astounded! the horse talked! After getting his voice back the boy replied Well if you need a friend I can be your friend. I also have a barn that you can stay in and apples and oats to eat.Because the boy had been nice to him the horse decided to help the boy.I will help you, tomorrow climb into the armor on my back and i will help you win the hand of the princess. For I am very strong and faster than the wind I will carry you there and back.The boy agreed and on the next morning the horse took off with the boy in his armor. When they got to the glass pyramid the other contestants parted to let them man in the beautiful golden armor approach the pyramid. When they got close to the pyramid the golden horse slowed his pace and concentrated on climbing the slippery slope. The princess realizing that a knight was actually getting close called out Good sir, please lift your visor so that I may see you.Unfortunatly the boy's visor had gotten stuck and tried to tell her so but it only came out as grunts and groans. The girl being frightened thinking that it was a monster decided to make him slip off the pyramid. But the only thing that she had was her golden apples, so she took aim and threw it at the boy's head. It hit him knocked his helmet off, and fell into the armor as he was not tall enough to have his head higher than the breast plate. The boy and golden horse slid down the pyramid and ran back to the farm. Horse said that he would still continue to help the boy the next morning.The next morning the boy approached the horse with an idea, what if they put some honey on his hooves to help him stick. The horse agreed and they started for the pyramid. Again the crowd parted for them and the horse began his ascent up the glass. The girl called out to the armor again and the boy having though of this had put some holes where his face was in the armor. He called back.I am here to help you, your highness.Unfortunately, the princess only heardI here to get you.She having remembered what had happened the day before had brought up some water with her and poured it down. The horse began to slip, but they were so close that the horse was able to knock out one of the golden apples from her basket. So the horse and the boy ran back to the farm. The horse told the boy that the next day would be the last day. The boy mixed together honey, glue, and flour and put it on the horses hooves. They ran up to the pyramid and began to climb up the pyramid. The boy had put some flat stones in the bottom of the armor so that his head was finally in the helmet. So as they climbed up, the princess again called out to him. This time the boy was able to lift the visor. I am here to help you princess. I don't think that this is a good way to find a person to marry and I'm trying to get you down off of having to stay on the pyramid, so could you please stop trying to knock me off?The princess surprised to find out who was in the armor accidentally knocked off the last golden apple.The horse quickly turned around and gathered all of his speed and raced after the apple. The boy managed to reach down and scoop it up. The boy presented them to the King and managed to persuade the King that putting his daughter on a galls pyramid was a terrible way to win her a husband. The king eventually agreed and said that the girl may choose who ever she wanted. The boy glad that he had helped the princess left for his farm where he and the horse life together as friends.
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:04 am

That was me, and not Aaron...he left himself logged in on my computer.

She's lying. That was totally my 100% original story. - Aaron

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:58 am

The boy listens with a giant smile across his face. But at the end of the story his face slowly turns into a grin then into a look of confusion. "Wait so he didn't get the princess! Why not!?" The boy falls over onto his back with his arms spread out across the floor. "Why didn't he get the princess, is he an idiot?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next