D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coraliss in Collinwood

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Coraliss in Collinwood - Page 4 Empty Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:54 am

Coraliss laughs.No, he is not an idiot. He was pretty smart. This way the princess would get to choose who she marries, and she already know that his boy is extremely nice, and only wants good things for her.So he stands to have a good chance of winning her. Any idea when we are going to make camp?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 am

The boy reaches his head out of the cart and looks at the sky. "A few minutes probably." He looks out into the woods with a worried look and is quite for a long few seconds. Then he looks back inside the cart. "Those two have been asleep all day. What are they going to do tonight?" He lowers his head and stares at them.

Valor
Admin

https://ddfreeroam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:17 pm

You are right, they have been asleep all day. Maybe we should wake them up. Any ideas on how to do it?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm

The boy gets a mischevious look across his face and he jumps out of the wagon. With in a minute later he runs up behind it again with a bucket full of water and jumps into the wagon spilling a bunch of water out of the back when he lands. He looks back down into the bucket. "Yeah, there's enough left. He walks over to the cleric and carefully positions the bucket between his legs. Then takes a few steps back over to you. "Wake up!" He shouts as loud as he can. The cleric and little girl jump at the call and the bucket tips over and pours water all over the little girl. she sits soaked and dazed for a moment and looks around the wagon before fixing her gaze on the boy who is now laughing as hard as he can. "I'm going to get you for that!" She gets up and ran at the boy who jumps out of the wagon and proceeds to sprint, the girl jumps out and chases after him. The other cleric looks around. "Yap, just like home." He chuckels and smiles as he watches the two kids disappear behind another wagon.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Coraliss turns laughing to the other cleric "I guess I should apologize as that was partially my fault. I asked him how we should wake up both up. She smiles "Although it was quite funny. And now it gives both the kids a chance to stretch their legs.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:02 pm

He gives a half smile. "Yeah I suppose your right." He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and looks out the back of the cart to see that sun was going down. "Sun down! I've slept all day!" He gives a sigh. "Oh well, do you know what their making for dinner? Wait do they provide dinner? Was I supposed to bring my own food? His stomach starts growling and he lets out another sigh. "I didn't think this through."

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Coraliss continues to laugh as she realizes that her own stomach is starting to grow.Yes, you have slept all day. I was told that they would share what they have, and until I can make some money at one of the stops I hope that that is true. She pauses and really takes a look at the boy. (Is he one from the temple in Collinwood, and if so would I know him...I was about to ask his name, but I know we have gone over this before.)

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:59 pm

(he is a halfling so he went to a different temple, you wouldn't know.)

He noticing you staring at him. "Need something?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 am

Coraliss breaks into a wide smile "Well I was going to ask what your name is. I figured I might as well get to know the people I'm traveling with.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am

He raises an eyebrow at you for a moment, but then closes his eyes and gives a slight chuckle. "You're too happy, I like that. My name is Marlan by the way, what's yours?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:02 am

Coraliss. So what brings you to travel with the caravan?

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 am

He gets up from where he is standing and stretches his legs. "Lets go get some food and we can talk on our way." He jumps down out of the wagon as it comes to a stop. "So you asked why I'm traveling, I simply have a lust for adventure. I want to see the world, see what good I can do. Even if I can't make the world a better place, perhaps I can make it better for someone and that's good enough for me." He finds where a bunch of people are beginning to set up tables and little kids are jumping up and down waiting for their favourite foods to be lied out in front of them. "Looks like we found the food, so what brings you into the caravan anyway?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:20 pm

"Great! I'm starving. Let's see well until yesterday I had not even thought of leaving Collinwood. The head priest asked me if I would be willing to travel with the caravan to learn more. I was more than a bit taken back by the suggestion, but the more I thought about it the better it seemed to be. I would love to meet new people, and being able to help them along the way seemed to be just what I need. she turned and looked at the children jumping up and down, looking for Willos.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 pm

(Willos like Willow trees?)

Marlan walks over and picks up a plate. Everything is set up like a picnic where plates and utensils are on one end of the table and food is lined up across the table so people can pick up what they want. He fills his plate and goes over to the closest empty table he can find and starts eating. As you look around you see several ash trees but not any willow's.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:01 pm

....Willos is the little boys name....the one whose dad went off with the hunting party. Last I saw, he was being chased by the girl that he had thrown water on.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 pm

(my bad)

You can still see traces of Willow as he is chased around the carts by the little girl.  she seems very determined to catch him.  And he seems very determined to not get caught.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:30 pm

(hahaha you really through me for a loop there)
Coraliss decides to follows Marlan's example and heads to grab some food. After filling her plate she looks for an empty spot at a table. Not too long after her food is gone and she looks around at the people. She gets up to try to figure out where to take dishes to clean them off.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:10 pm

you notice that everyone that everyone is taking their plates to the same place. They go to a cart and lay them down in small crates but do not wash them. The people who made the food pick up the crates and carry them off into the woods . You also notice that the girl tackled Willow and now has him pinned against the ground and is trying to force an apology out of him. But he just laughs instead of apologizing.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Coraliss takes her plate over to the crates and leave it. She walks over to Willow and the girl. "So I see you two are getting along well."

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

The girl is sitting on his back and is twisting his arm with her right hand and holding his face down against the dirt with her left. She gives a smile when you walk up. "I think we're getting along just fine, arn't we?" The boy twists his head a little so his words won't be muffled by the dirt. "Yeah, the best of friends. He tries to do a hip toss to throw the girl off but she digs her feet into the dirt beside him and stays on his back. "Try that again. I'm sure it'll work." She bends his arm a little farther and he grits his teeth. "Now apologize!"
"Never!"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 pm

"Alright you two. Have you gotten something to eat yet? she smiled down at them.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 pm

The girl laughs. "Yeah, I've given him plenty of dirt to eat." She looks down at her stomach as it growls. "I am pretty hungry though." She gets up off Willos and reaches out her hand. He flips over onto his back and takes her hand as she helps him up. "We'll finish this later!" She points a finger at him just a few inches away from his nose. "You won't catch me later." He quickly replies with a playful grin. She gives him a death glare for a moment and takes off to get some food, with him following right behind her.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 am

Coraliss laughs with them and watches them run off to get food. She decided to go find a seat and wait to see when the hunters were going to be back.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:53 pm

You're not waiting very long before the hunters come back. Their dragging a Huge centipede behind them. Several people run up to them and stare at the creature. The leader of the hunters looks at them all. "We're eating good this week everyone!" People start celebrating with the catch and all the cooks run back to get equipment prepared to skin the creature. Willos runs into the crowd of hunters and begins looking for his dad.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coraliss Meara Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Coraliss walks close enough so that she can keep an eye on Willos as he looks for his father.

Coraliss Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next