D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co.

2 posters

Go down

Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co. Empty Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co.

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 pm

No promises that you all can see it, but I made a floor plan so you guys know where you are around the guild. 

There isn't a way to make a legend or make your own room labels, so the rooms South of the dining hall are the armory and the vaults. The stairwell in the dining hall goes up to the private suites for Elliott, Carly, and Layla. The outer wall is 12 feet thick and 20 feet high all around. I was 2 hours into the barracks by the time I realized I made them too close to the edge of the space to represent the wall. The rectangles on the South end of the courtyard are training dummies. The square next to the kitchen is the platform of healing with two everful basins on each side. The circles on the Northeast end are command word activated summoning stones.

http://www.homestyler.com/floorplan/?assetId=9f59eec2-19cc-4907-88d7-18534eeee936

Guild policy is that no one is sent off on missions unless they master the wall of blades maneuver (Warblade level 3) or are otherwise competent in battle (Level 5 other melee classes, but all further training is done in warblade fashion). Of the contract payment, 15% is taxed to the king, 5% to the city, 30% goes to the guild vault, and 50% goes to the mercenary (Higher than the Black Dogs and Blood Brothers combined). Half of the total contract amount is paid upfront at the drafting of the contract, and half of the total contract amount is paid at completion of the contract. Of the first half, 60% goes to the guild and 40% goes to the mercenary. On completion, 60% goes to the mercenary, and 40% goes to the city and king.

Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co. Empty Re: Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co.

Post by Bjorkas Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 pm

"I CAN COME TO GUILD TOO!?!? LEARN TO HIT THINGS HARD!!!"
Bjorkas
Bjorkas

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet2020

Back to top Go down

Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co. Empty Re: Floor Plan and Policy of Undying Mercenary Co.

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm

"Bjorkas, NO! Who let you out of the basement?"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjorkas Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:16 pm

"Swamp got erased. Just turned gray. Now want to hit things again!"
Bjorkas
Bjorkas

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 pm

"No! Put your character sheet back in my stack of useless character sheets and stop existing. Don't make me get the spray bottle!"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjorkas Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm

"Okay Mr. Grumpy Guild. Maybe if got more students be mean to them instead of me."
Bjorkas
Bjorkas

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 pm

"What was that?!? I still don't hear hooves going down basement stairs or shackles fastening themselves."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjorkas Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:22 pm

"Am go now."
Bjorkas
Bjorkas

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 pm

"Kay, bye."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down