D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Develops

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 15 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 am

Valor's reaches out his palm out at Mothu'un kind of the same way you do to a dog when you tell it to stay. "Don't worry big guy we aren't going to hurt you." He walks over closer to Aeryn. "Hey so what do we do about this big guy?"

Valor
Admin

https://ddfreeroam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Aeryn gets to his feet still straddling Master. "I didn't read the rules too closely, but if this guy is dead and he escapes the arena alive, I think that no one can force him to come back in because he's free. If his master is still alive, I imagine Mothu'un will be back in here within days being forced to fight again." Mothu'un walks over and picks up Aeryn's dagger between two fingers. "I got, little man! You lose! He he he!" Aeryn looks down at Master. "While he's in here we have every legal right to kill him and free Mothu'un. I feel like that would be best. You?"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Valor looks down at the man unconscious on the ground.  There was a good chance that this man had killed in the past and would likely do it again.  This could also mean the difference between if Mothu'un lived or died.  "Alright I'll do it." Valor lifts up his foot and smashes the master's throat.

Damage: 2(1d4+3) (14)

Last edited by Valor on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd4' : 4

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 pm

He doesn't have the opportunity to make the fort save. Mothu'un walks over, leans over, and whispers, "I can too kick?" "Well, looks like the remaining gladiators are buddies now. Next fight I guess. Public service announcement: the arena floor is an equal opportunity killing floor. If you walk out there, you are considered a gladiator. With that in mind, let me introduce our next gladiators."

1000 xp
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:18 am

Valor walks out with Aeryn and Mothu'un. "Well Mothu'un you don't have a master anymore, now what are you going to do?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:08 am

Mothu'un walks after you two holding the dagger out toward Aeryn the whole time. "Heh, I guess you did get it from me." Aeryn hands him 5 gold in exchange for his dagger. "Your first gold as a free giant." You ask your question. "What do? Am going... Find new master! Him with house and food! Yum!" Aeryn looks at you uneasily. "What can he do? He's not savage enough to live with other giants, and any master he finds is going to just enslave him again."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:43 am

Valor thinks for a second with a worried look on his face. "They won't go for it, they'll never go for it. Not in half a million years. But... Do you think he could work as a type of doorman for the complex?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 am

Aeryn shakes his head. "If he did, it's not like he could fit in the door and sleep inside. Plus he probably eats as much as 50 halflings. Therella might be okay with it if it was just us three, but it might cause a panic." Mothu'un leans forward. "Master now you?" "No, buddy. Hang on a sec. Fishermen wouldn't have the patience. And if he leaned too far over, he could capsize a boat."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:36 am

Valor turns around to Mothu'un and leans his head back as far as possible to attempt looking up at his face. "Hey big guy, what do you like to do?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:47 am

"Like eating! Like hit things with hammer sometimes. Can carry big things to places!"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:58 am

Valor puts his hands behind his head and sits down on a bench. "sounds like a proud construction worker to me."

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Mothu'un beams and puts his fists on his hips. "I am find costikshin master and can work him!" He walks off with gloriously renewed purpose. Aeryn sits down next to you. "Are we supposed to go with him? Or... I'm not sure how responsible we are for him right now."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:42 am

Valor watches him walk off. "he'll be fine.  I don't know what we'd do anyway. We should go back I feel like I could pass out soon." They walk back home and Valor instantly goes to sleep until dinner.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Aeryn gets his pay from the clerk before heading back. If you so choose as well, you'll get 150 gold for that fight and you'll be told. "I've been at this a long time boys, and unwilling fighters are usually really boring. You may have gotten lucky with that elf coming out, but nice thinking making it exciting like that in the meantime." When you get back, your sheets are freshly washed. Aeryn also naps.

Dinner is a dumpling stew with little doughy dumplings, shredded chicken, potato chunks, and the stray carrot here and there. Of course, there is also yummy water if desired, but the stew is really brothy.

(Have you been paying your 10g/day while Therella was gone, or does she need to ask for it?)
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:17 am

(Valor wouldn't know who to pay it too if she wasn't there)

Valor enjoys the the stew and the super yummy water, every time he eats the reaccuring thought of what Therella was up too always came back to mind. After dinner he will join in with the dancing and will drag Aeryn up to the dance stage to make him join in.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:49 am

Aeryn is immensely hesitant, but reluctantly goes to the dancing area. He stomps around and claps sometimes, but never strays from safe dance moves.
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Valor leaves the dance floor a little bit early and goes back to his room and sits on the bed where he waits for Aeryn to arrive when he does Valor stands up. "Aeryn, do you know how to dance?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 pm

As soon as you leave, Aeryn is right behind you. He lies down on the bed. "Pssh. No. I don't much enjoy it either."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:37 am

Valor jumps on the bed next to him and sits down cross legged. "Of course not, people who don't know how to fight don't enjoy that either. You'd have more fun if you'll let me teach you how." Valor grins ear to ear with a optimistic look on his face.

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am

Aeryn looks at Valor uncomfortably, "I'm just not all that interested in dancing. It just doesn't appeal to me. Like I get singing and music as an art, but dancing just isn't for me. I'd rather just focus on fighting for now. I appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoy it. It's just not for me." There's a knock at the door. Therella's voice sings, "Oh, geeeentlemen! A woooord please!"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Valor glances at the door then back to Aeryn. "We'll finish this conversation later." answers the door. "Good evening Therella how may we help you?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Therella steps just slightly in the door. "Alright boys, I know me being away may have confused you a bit, but we did have a deal. Everyone here pulls their weight. Always has, always will. I know you're not trying to freeload here, but the cooks made a fantastic chicken dinner that we all enjoyed out of chickens that costed a fair amount of money. Foley has provided his free services and materials to heal you from your arena fights. Today is your fourth day with us. We're contributing to you, won't you contribute back to us?" Aeryn rolls over and starts rooting around in his coin pouch.
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:46 am

Valor takes out some gold from his pouch and walks over to Aeryn collecting his money and taking it all over to Therella. "There you are, is there anything else you need while you're here?"

Valor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliott the Undying Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 am

Therella smiles, "Just gotta keep this machine running. Your part's done for now. We all appreciate it. With the reduced cost of food, your part may be smaller now, but we'll see. Alright. Thanks, boys!" She steps out the door and walks away.
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next